Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Love

I love you Slightly Stoopid. You are one of the greatest bands I have ever listened to. Everyday when I'm stressed out and need to chill out I can listen to one of your songs and feel better. I still have yet to hear a song by you guys that I don't enjoy. I love your unique style and how much of a variety of music you produce. I also love your ability to keep reggae and rock in a lot of your music. Thank you Slightly Stoopid and please continue to make amazing music.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks John, we are glad you enjoy the jams, we couldn't do it without fans like you. Send your address to stoopid@silverbackmusic.net and we'll hook you up with some Stoopid swag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    We don't really care that you like our music; that's just how popular we are, you don't mean too much to us. In fact, don't even buy our next CD, it's really not a big deal. It's not your fault it's just time that we went our separate ways and saw other people. And we'll never give you free stuff even though we just said we would.
    Sincerely,
    Slighlty Stoopid

    ReplyDelete